Siteimprove School: Visitor engagement tracking with Si Analytics
Join our upcoming Siteimprove School session, hosted by your Customer Success Executives, for insights on why tracking your visitors’ engagement will help optimize your web experience. Please note that this session will be hosted in Danish.
Optimize your user experience with engagement insights
Are you ready for another impactful Si School session? On November 8, your local Customer Success Executives will break down everything you need to know about visitor engagement tracking. Find out how it can help you better understand your users (and how they experience your content) — and why optimizing it is easier than you think.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to Si Analytics, and why tracking visitor engagement should be part of your strategy
- Info on getting insights about (and answers to) these questions:
- Do visitors interact with my most important content?
- Do I deliver smooth user journeys to my most important content?
- Do my campaigns lead to effective outcomes?
This session of Siteimprove School will be held on Microsoft Teams, formatted as an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and share ideas. You’ll walk away with actionable tools and measurement examples to optimize your key areas using visitor insights.
- Date: 08 November
- Time: 10 –11 am CET
- Language: Danish
- Price: Free of charge