If your organization is committed to inclusivity, it’s time for you to learn more about how accessibility efforts can go beyond compliance to help improve user experience.
In this webinar, Siteimprove's Lead Accessibility Strategist, Jennifer Chadwick, and Fable's COO and Community Lead, Abid Virani and Samuel Proulx, discuss best practices in automated and manual accessibility testing to help improve user experience.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is an accessible user experience?
- How a person with a disability navigates the web
- What types of accessibility issues people miss during design
- How to move away from fear and towards opportunity
- The processes and internal education needed to go beyond compliance and improve user experience