Global Accessibility Awareness Day Celebration
In this webinar, we celebrated the 9th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
Thursday, May 21 2020 marked the ninth annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)! The purpose of GAAD is to get everyone talking, thinking and learning about digital access and inclusion for all individuals.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- What's the current landscape of accessibility in Canada?
- Canadian Accessibility Legislation - How have things changed in the last year?
- 3 tips on Web Accessibility from Jennifer Chadwick
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Technology - Samuel Proulx, Community Manager at Fable Tech Labs
- Introducing Siteimprove's Accessibility Next Generation: Platform updates and features