Siteimprove browser extensions
Website performance at your fingertips
Accessibility Checker extension
This free extension lets you check any multi-step form, dynamic content, or non-public page for accessibility issues. All analysis is done entirely within your browser, which means you can securely check password-protected pages, too.
The extension instantly highlights issues on the page and provides clear explanations of how they impact your visitors.
Jumpstart accessibility efforts right in your browser:
- On-the-go compliance checks
- Intuitive, visual feedback
- Straightforward tips and recommendations
- Compatible with password-protected pages
Siteimprove Browser Extension
With the Siteimprove Browser Extension, your Digital Certainty Index® Scores are just a few clicks away. See how well any page lives up to quality standards, how discoverable it is for search engines, and if it meets global accessibility standards.
- Find the web page you want to check
- See your DCI Score and sub-scores in Quality Assurance, SEO, and Accessibility
- Dive right into the page report and make necessary fixes through CMS deeplinking
- Instantly re-check the page to see your DCI Score climb
Not a Siteimprove customer? Learn more about the Digital Certainty Index and how your website performance scores are measured.
Siteimprove insights right in your browser:
- Overall DCI Score
- QA, SEO, and Accessibility Scores
- On-page highlights
- Direct link to page reports
- CMS deeplinking
- Instant page re-checks