Accessibility and SEO
Did you know that accessibility and SEO go hand in hand? Accessibility and SEO are both about getting relevant content to users, but what is the value if the user experience and accessibility are poor?
In this webinar, we discuss the relationship between accessibility and SEO and how you can begin optimizing both simultaneously.
Here's what we cover:
- An overview of web accessibility and the importance of SEO
- Learn the value of incorporating SEO into your accessibility remediation processes and how both initiatives overlap
- How to begin combining your accessibility and SEO initiatives:
- Creating accessible content to boost SEO efforts
- Examples of where to add keywords while remediating accessibility issues
- How to report on accessibility and SEO congruently and continuously
- Learn how Siteimprove can help
About the Presenters
Matthew Bebenek - Solutions Consultant
Matthew Bebenek is a Solutions Consultant at Siteimprove, based in the Toronto office. Matthew is dedicated to helping organizations big and small obtain actionable organic and paid search analytics to avoid analysis paralysis when it comes to driving brand awareness and traffic, typically brought on by overwhelming amounts of data. Matthew has a degree in Applied Economics from Queen's University, and has been working with various forms of data analytics platforms since 2010.
Jennifer Chadwick - Lead Accessibility Strategist
Jennifer Chadwick is Siteimprove's Lead Accessibility Strategist and Consultant for North America. She drives business strategy for the Accessibility platform in the US and Canada, and guides the development of new accessibility initiatives based on end-user needs. A UX designer, developer, and certified usability analyst for over 14 years, she has helped several organizations to create their roadmap for accessibility through a process of adopting, implementing, and delivering inclusive design practices into their operations and culture.