Why web performance matters - part 1: Performance & Analytics
In this webinar, we dive into the importance of website performance and its impact on your digital marketing initiatives.
The internet has evolved a lot in the past couple of decades, but one thing hasn’t changed: web users still lack patience for a site that takes too long to load. In fact, page load time has a serious impact on people’s web usage—and your digital marketing efforts. Watch our 2-part webinar series where we dive into the importance of web performance and its impact.
- What is page performance? Why is it important?
- Defining actionable analytics for your organization
- How does page performance translate within actionable analytics
- How does page performance affect your bottom line and organization's key metrics
- How to better your page performance from actionable analytics
About the Presenter
Matthew Bebenek - Solutions Consultant
Matthew Bebenek is a Solutions Consultant at Siteimprove, based in the Toronto office. Matthew is dedicated to helping organizations big and small obtain actionable organic and paid search analytics to avoid analysis paralysis when it comes to driving brand awareness and traffic, typically brought on by overwhelming amounts of data. Matthew has a degree in Applied Economics from Queen's University, and has been working with various forms of data analytics platforms since 2010.