Siteimprove School: Platform walkthrough
Join our upcoming online information session hosted by your Customer Success Executives for insights on how the Si platform can best address your needs. Please note that this session will be hosted in Dutch.
A walkthrough of what matters most
School is in session! On November 14, join your local Customer Success Executives for a virtual walkthrough of the Si platform with a special focus on customers in the Dutch market —and what’s most important to them.
Learn how to get the most out of Si’s unique functionalities so you can better serve your specific audience and reach your goals.
We’ll be covering:
- A brief introduction of Siteimprove and available resources
- How to set up relevant content KPI’s using dashboards
- Quality Assurance: Prioritization in working with broken links and spelling mistakes
- Accessibility: Setting targets and prioritizing the right issues
- Easy-to-implement tips and tricks to set your account up for success
Siteimprove School will be held on Microsoft Teams, formatted as an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and share insights.
So, polish your apples, sharpen your pencils, and come prepared to share which challenges and KPIs you seek to address with Siteimprove. Afterwards, we’ll provide a summary of the feedback we gather during the session, as well as dashboard templates to import and work from in your own Siteimprove account.
- Date: 14 November
- Time: 01-02pm CET
- Language: Dutch
- Price: Free of charge